I've been winning some more stuff lately. All from www.youth.sg - Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (Youth Division).
Got these in the mail some time back.

Some "
The Alien Invasion" DVD thingy by some "
Richmanclub Studios" which is some online movie company.
My mum won it too.
Yesterday, i got an email from youth.sg again.

Anyone a super huge fan of Ronald Susilo?
I think i'll have 4 of those cos my eldest bro, 2nd bro and mum also won it. Woah, amazing. =x
-----
I'm in desperate need of a pair of new shoes. My current one is really in bad shape. The bottom is falling off. BUT! I still can't find the ideal pair of shoes. Furthermore, my A*Star Attachment thingy starts next week and i think i shld really get a more presentable pair of shoes.
I don't like the converse one alrdy. The one i posted in one of the earlier entries.
Saw this pair..

Puma. Nice ma?
It's something like this..

Argh. So difficult to find a pair of nice shoes. Or are my standards and expectations too high? -.-"
-----
Ok. That's all for now.
Shiying: I got blog le hor. Never cheat your feelings liao. Haha. =)