I woke up rather early this morning and went back for a nap again from 10-12pm. When i woke up, i saw this sms..
"Remember to study for organic test, term 1 week 3.. blah blah blah. Can help me tell Ian?"
Nothing's wrong abt the studying for the test part. But what's with getting me to call that guy to inform him abt it? That guy's the only one in our class that doesn't have a handphone. Nothing really wrong about that. So when there're messages to be passed, people find it troublesome to inform him. Yes, i don't deny. That includes me too.
But can't they just call? This happened many times during project work too, when we had to meet up for meetings etc.
I really wonder what is it with me informing him. People love asking me to pass whatever message to him. It's like as though i'm some buddy with him or something. I'm not. -.-"
Argh. Whatever la. I just sent him an email telling him about that study organic test thingy. I've informed. Whether he reads it or not is another matter.
Maybe next time if i have a message to pass, i shld just sms someone else "Can help me sms the whole class? I'll inform Ian."
-----
Work is still rather boring. More of the boring notes, surfing the web for more info, reading blogs, chatting on msn blah blah..