|
Thursday, October 12, 2006 |
The painful realisation
10:35 PM
Some of my classmates have no manners/courtesy, whatever you call that. It's like the 3rd time i'm talking about this?
Today during Physics. This someone (X) suddenly called out to me..
X: Melvin! Me: ? X: Foolscap. X: 3 pieces.
And so i tore 3 pieces out from my foolscap pad and passed them to X.
X just took the 3 pieces of paper and happily walked away without saying anything.
Where's the freaking "thank you".
It happened in the past too. X was sitting in the seat infront of mine during Chemistry lecture. The lecturer was going thru some revision paper and X forgot to bring his and so he needed foolscap paper to copy down the answers etc.
X: Er, got foolscap?
I took out my foolscap pad and wanted to tear out a piece.
X: Er, 3 pieces.
I tore 3 pieces out and handed it over to him.
X just took the papers and turned back.
Oh my god. What an asshole. I shall stop supplying him with foolscap papers from now on.
-----
I've gotten back all my papers and have a rough idea of how i scored for the promos. Overall, i think it rather disappointing, at least to myself.
GP and Chinese were still ok. Econs was so so. Maintained at a B i think. Chemistry was so so. Did horribly for the MCQ. 16/30 i think. Overall a B i think. Physics was the worst. Did horribly for the MCQ. 21/40 i think. The written paper was even more horribly done. 41/80. Overall a C? Or worse. I'm not too sure.
 1, 1, 7, 2, 8, 12, 10. Total 41. Oh my..
I'm seriously very disappointed with my Physics results. Sigh.
It's all over now. Time for more important things at the moment. Sickening Project Work. |
0
comment
|
permanent link |