|
Thursday, October 26, 2006 |
Like wth?
2:12 PM
It's the last official day of school for the year 2006 today. The day started alright but wasn't really that ok towards the end.
I'm not someone who loses my temper easily. When i really do get angry, it must be something i'm really pissed about.
My class arranged to gather in the concourse to take group photos with the teachers. Some hung around while waiting for the rest to arrive. So i went over to talk to this friend of mine..
Me: Eh, you know hor.. My bro won Sweety's autographed poster and CD from some Kbox contest. But before i could finish telling her the whole story, someone came over and asked me something. So naturally, i stopped my conversation with my friend, answered the question, and went back to continue the conversation.
Me: Oh yah, i was saying.. Friend: I don't wanna talk to you already. Friend: I kept talking to you but you didn't listen to what i was saying. I seriously had no impression of her speaking to me while i was talking to the other friend.
Me: Huh? Where got? I didn't hear what you were telling me lor. Me: What did i do wrong? What did i do wrong? My friend just ignored me and looked at the other direction.
That moment, i seriously blew my top.
Me: You're always like that. I didn't even know that you were talking to me. You never even capture my attention, how do i know that you were speaking to me? Ok la. Don't wanna talk to me then don't talk lor. I walked away.
I don't think that i was being petty. It's not the first time that such "i-was-talking-to-you-but-you-never-listen" incidents had happened.
A while later, she msged me and apologised. I apologised too as i thought i overreacted.
Hmmm, i'm not angry anymore.
But.. i just don't get it.
Sigh.
What a day. |
0
comment
|
permanent link |