|
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 |
The last week of school
6:52 PM
Met up with several good friends over the past week.
Met NXT, Jiayang, JR and Michelle at JP on Thurs for dinner at The Pizza Place. Ate, talked and took lots of pictures. It was really great seeing them again, especially NXT, JR and Michelle.

Met up with Cabbage and Zhan Hui last Saturday to catch Deathnote. It was good but not fantastic. Expected more. Wasn't really any climax in the show. Had a really good chat over dinner that night. It had been so long since i last had such a good laugh.
-----

It happened during GP last tuesday. We were all doing group work when my GP tutor walked over..
GP tutor: Oh. Do you know that you almost got the top in level for GP? You missed by about 0.2%. I think you lost to a student from some arts class. AHHH!! )(#^#@_%#@NF)(@!^%)!_!*&!!
Damn. I missed it. No more prize. The "0.2%" still keeps haunting me. But oh well, there nothing much i can do anyway. -.-"
-----
Was at JP's Converse when i saw this shoe..
 click for enlarged view
It looks quite pleasing to my eyes but i'm not sure if i'm suitable or not. I've asked some people about it.. but they say it's not suitable for me. I'm not a "sneakers-person". I'm more of a sports shoes kinda person. But usually, sports shoes don't really go well with casual wear like jeans etc.
I've been searching for the perfect shoe since months ago. Walked Queensway Shopping Centre twice and still found nothing.
So how? Any fashion gurus? Please advise. =x
----- It's the last week of school already but it's kinda depressing at the same time. So many teachers telling us "I won't be following you all up to J2", "Most probably, i won't be taking your class next year" blah blah.
Sigh. Kinda sad with all these "separations".
I hope i won't get very fierce/strict/scary/frightening etc teachers next year.
Ok, that's all for now. I think this entry's kinda pointless. -.-"
|
0
comment
|
permanent link |