Sunday, August 13, 2006

Take That - Back For Good
1:36 AM

A super duper, freaking, very, absolutely, extremely, incredibly, truly, remarkably, blah blah blah NICE song to share.

I remember hearing this song, Back For Good, many years ago. Came across it again. Woohoo! Go listen, i'm sure it'll ring a bell for some of you.

It's by Take That. A boy band that originated in Manchester, England in 1990. Robbie Williams used to be a part of it.

ENJOY!


Take That - Back For Good

I guess now it's time for me to give up
I feel it's time
Got a picture of you beside me
Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup
Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood

Unaware but underlined I figured out this story
It wasn't good
But in the corner of my mind I celebrated glory
But that was not to be
In the twist of separation you excelled at being free
Can't you find a little room inside for me

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood

And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood

0 comment | permanent link



 


mltr1989 . blogspot . com

playlist:

together in electric dreams

links:
adeline. aileen. atiqah. denise. eileen. esther. huiwen. ili. janice. jinhua. jianrong. jiayang. jieting. jinghan. joe. luis. mabel. meiling. meiqing. oliver. peiyong. seklin. shiyin. shiying. suwen. wanting. xueting. yingseng. yingwen. yiqi. zhanhui.

ahsoon. kennysia. kenny's addict. lancerlord. mrbrown. orangeous dailies. sassyjan. scarlett ting. sibehsian. tomorrow.sg. xiaxue.

tagboard:


archives:
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
November 2009
August 2010

credits:
designed by MLTR
brushes from deviantart
photobucket img hostings
imageshack img hostings
statcounter web statistics
ripway web hostings
cbox tagboard

img design by adobe photoshop cs 2
html coding by ms frontpage
inspiration from soshiji


 

 
 
       
 

copyright © mltr, 2007 - all rights reserved
how much traffic is going to my site

eXTReMe Tracker