|
Finally over
12:26 PM

The common test is finally over but overall, I would say that it was quite horribly done. Maths was so so, Econs was bad, Chemistry was worse, Physics? Gone case. Physics was really a killer. Not having any high hopes for Physics. Just hoping for a pass.
Aiyah, the common test was crap la. Badly done.

Did CIP at Orchard yesterday. Had to sell donation tickets for the SPCA. Minimum $5 per ticket. It was freaking difficult to sell. From about 2 to 6, I only managed to sell 6 tickets. My group of 5 ppl situated at Wheelock Place sold a total of 36 tickets. Much better than the 10+ tickets that the other group sold at Paragon.

Out of the 6 I sold, 2 went to people I know. The first one was to Ms Puva, my former tuition teacher. The other one was Chin Kiat. Really really appreciate their help.
Aiyah, that's all for now. Damn sian. Getting back results real soon. Hopefully the results won't be as bad as what I think they'll be. |
0
comment
|
permanent link |