|
|
|
Running
2:17 PM
I've been running quite a lot lately. Cos i failed my first 2.4km run few weeks back. Really gotta train during the holidays. Retest after the holidays.
I've been running this route from dunearn secondary school to bukit batok secondary school. I've been wondering how much i've been running and so i bought an AIBI pedometer using the big walk voucher that my bro got. It's $15. Kinda ex but i thought it would be useful.
 Click to enlarge. Pardon the bad image quality. Took it with my webcam cos my freaking 6280 is at Nokia Care Centre ONCE AGAIN. -.-"
Tried it out yesterday and realised the shocking truth. 1.155km. ONLY? -_- No wonder it had always been so much easier running that route as compared to 6 rounds on the track.
BUT!
According to streetdirectory.com, it's approximately 2.1km. Errr..?
Look at this:
 Click to enlarge.
Screw AIBI. Lousy equipment for $15. -_- |
0
comment
|
permanent link |
|
|
|