|
Shit happens
6:34 PM
Argh..!! U#(@)UE#MKLEF(T(*#%^(@!)#&@!!
I broke a freaking pipette today during chem practical. YAY! -.-"
I was shifting the pipette/burette stand onto the stool then it started to wobble a little. So fearing that the whole stand might fall off, i quickly tried to grab it. I think the force was too hard that the pipette broke at the part where it was held onto by the stand.
Argh..!! #O#NK(FY*$)_@)_@*!(#*%Y(*$#!M
Rushed back to fuhua after sch to give Ms Chan's and Mr Go's present but Ms Chan wasn't around so we just left the stuff on her table. Luckily Mr Go was still around. He looked quite surprised when I gave him the present. His smile was so wide, i'm sure he felt super touched and happy.
Not really in the mood to continue blogging cos i'm feeling super pek cek for breaking the freaking pipette. It just wasn't my day.
Posting results are out tomorrow. All the best to everyone and hope u'll get into the jc/poly/mi/course/(ite?) of ur choice.
That's all. -.-"
Argh. Bloody pipette. $8+ leh. Argh. |
0
comment
|
permanent link |