|
I'm still asleep
4:08 PM
My mum and dad went to the market this morning and when they came back, i was the one who went to open the door. She saw me and asked "Wake up already?" -.-" That's quite a redundant question. The answer is obvious. So i just replied sarcastically "I'm still asleep." In some drama serials, when someone returns home the parent will say "Eh, hui lai le ah?" (Eh, you're back already.) Quite a bo liao question to ask.
My chinese revision is quite slow paced. Learn few alphabets then walk around.. zz, so i was bored and started playing around with photoshop and came up with this!

Tried the chinese fonts for the first time. Cute eh? Maybe i'm gonna print it out one day and put in under my table cover. I'm gonna need all the luck for the Os. "Bao You Wo!!"
Ok, that's all for this entry. Catching Amityville Horror with the usual 3. Hope we can sneak in without any problems later on. Wish us luck. |
0
comment
|
permanent link |