|
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 |
Weird feeling
7:21 AM
It's 7.22 now and i'm not in school. I'm invited back to Fuhua's speech day later on probably just to grace the occasion, but i'm having a weird feeling of not going to school.
I've passed the letter to my CT and told her abt it quite some time ago. She said ok. I msged her last night to check if i needed to be in school for morning assembly but she didn't reply. =(
And so, i decided not to. Cos if i went to school, i'll have to leave the chem lecture at abt 8.30 (just for 1/2 hr) to find my CT, to get the early leave form, to get her to sign, to get the P/VP to sign blah blah, before i can leave.
But if i don't go to school, i'll feel super weird. Like how i'm feeling right now.
I kept thinking abt it for the whole of yesterday afternoon and night. Should i or shouldn't i? At 7am just now, i was still contemplating whether to rush down to school or not. But anwyay, i think the decision is pretty much decided already. It's 7.26 and i'm still at home. 7.27.
Still, that weird feeling lurks within me.
Am i thinking too much? Yes, i think i am. -.-"
[EDIT]6.03PM: It still kinda bothers me that i didn't attend school today. Omg. Maybe i shld have just skipped the Fuhua speech day thingy. Argh. But it's all too late. Damn, i doubt i'm gonna have a good night's sleep tonight.
I'm weird. Really weird.
Am i still thinking too much? Absolutely. -.-" [/EDIT] |
0
comment
|
permanent link |