|
Thursday, January 25, 2007 |
Recognition? None.
12:01 AM
And so i became the class rep for the year.
Good or bad? I don't know either. Good cos i'll get that extra few lines for being the chairperson of the class blah blah. No cos people expect more from me, much more.
Heard (or overheard?) some classmates' small talk the other day. They were like wondering what do i actually do. Or do i even have anything to do?
Sometimes it just sucks hearing these kinda crap.
Sometimes people just don't see the full picture, they don't get the whole idea. And that's it, they make their conclusion.
It was somehow like the way i felt in sec 4 because of that incident.
Oh well. Forget it. Say all they want. Time passes quickly. And before i realise, i'll be over and done with all these jc crap.
PS. Thanks Zhan Hui. ;)
-----
Things aren't looking so well for my academic studies too.
I'm having major problems with Physics and Maths. All the incomprehensible lectures and tutorials. Sigh. I seriously have LOTS to catch up.
ARHHHH!
Physics and Econs test next week.
Maths test the week after.
OMG.
-----
Oh dear. I just wasted 20 mins typing this. Gotta get back to Physics. But i doubt i'll be able to study much before i doze off again. -.-" |
0
comment
|
permanent link |