|
Progress report for term 2
6:50 PM
Saw my progress report for term 2 during civics lesson today.
H2 Mathematics: A H2 Chemistry: A H2 Physics: A H2 Economics: C H1 General Paper: A H1 Chinese: A
Nothing so "woah" about my results. Super duper common in my class. Quite a handful getting such results. There's also one with straight As. -.-"
Sigh, Economics. Someone tell me what to do with econs? I keep getting mediocre results for econs. I got 64 for econs. 1 more mark to a B. 6 more marks to an A.
Speaking about the other subjects. I'm not that good either. Didn't really score high As for them. Just the very so so kind. My results are seriously slipping with each topical test etc. And there's the freaking Active Participation (AP) crap where you have to participate actively during class. It contributes a little to the grades. I don't like asking questions, I don't like answering questions, I don't like to speak up.
z. AP. Crap.
Had Physics and Maths topical test today. I think I kinda screwed up both of them.
Physics was on Forces & Work, Energy, Power. Didn't know how to do lots of questions, tikam-ed a lot for the MCQ section. For those open-ended questions, it was back to the usual anyhow-sub-value-and-see-whether-answer-looks-sensible-or-not method. zz. I seriously suck at Physics.
Maths was on Binomial and Series and Sequences. I suck at both topics. Realised lots of stupid mistakes, careless mistakes etc. And of course I had several parts that I didn't know how to do as well.
My marks are slipping as the tests come, as the topics tested get tougher and tougher.
I'm just hoping for a miracle.
Common test is coming real soon. 1 August. Argh.
More updates soon. I hope. |
0
comment
|
permanent link |